Skip to main content
- Tarsus Group plc is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your information for payment and billing purposes, to notify you of changes to the website, to update you about new products/services and to improve our products/services. We will only contact you with your consent.
- Except with your consent, we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorization outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact email@example.com.
- Website: ASP provide and host this website for Tarsus Epositions Inc.